Thursday, April 9, 2009

Google Goes Green

Google has gone Green

I read on so many websites about Google and Adsense, many of these sites and Blogs have negative things to say. I must humbly admit that I am a supporter.

Google has created a Search Engine and a profitable business that exists by a certain set of rules. These rules are in fact created by Google. If you have a website and want to see it show up on the Search Engine Results Pages (SERPS) Google has a method for either finding or site or ruling you out as SPAM etc. You must play the game by their rules.

If you dont like these rules, don't play the game. Yahoo and MSN are just a click away. Okay enough defending Google for this post. Check out their latest announcement on Google Going Green.

Google Designing Lean Green Energy-Saving Machines

For the Blog readers that know me, this page may not fit with the general feel of my site. I will let you in a secret- it's not. I am trying something new to get noticed by none other than...Google :)

I could simply send my site to all my Blogging friends but what fun is that? I wish to see how long it takes for this page to get indexed by the Google Bots. For those not familiar with them, they are the little computer programs that scour web pages to decide what it is about and where it will result in the SERPs. So I'm sorry to those who find this post out of place- but odds are that it will be the first post Google will find in my Green Energy Blog.

Got Google?

No comments:

Post a Comment